Posted on 13:21 by florin

nterviewing
director Alain Resnais

How you decided to film the novel L'Incident, by Christian Gailly?

Producer Livia Jean-Louis asked me to assist him with filming. At first, he wanted to be an adaptation of a theater. I read dozens of songs already when I came by chance over a novel by Christian Gailly, book I found a charming, humorous and melancholy. I was so seduced by another novel that I read and I immediately phoned the next day, Jean-Louis Livia to say: "That sound, that we seek blue note of weeks, I found it. Gailly's writing is so musical that if talking to someone after finishing one of his books, we speak as one of his characters. The dialogues are like his solo numbers. Irene Lindon, director of Editions of Minuit, who published his books Gailly, told us that the film rights to 12 of them are available. Then I wanted to meet with Gailly.He gave me all freedom to choose the book then you shoot, after I had read only four. Seemed worried by the idea that a film will be confused because he had all the energy in the draft at that time. When I proposed shy not ever bother him, not to require additional scenes, or to ask advice about the roles of actors and adapt or not to show as a movie than a standard childrenwill approve or not. Then I saw a big smile on his face. Next day I read novels that I was left to be discovered and I suggested to Jean-Louis L'Livia to film the incident, which he thought already. This book was the most expensive camera, but Livia, with executive producer Julie Salvador, considered it worthwhile to seek adventure.

What has seduced you most about L'Incident?

I was marked by the persistence of Georges and Marguerite Muir Palette, actors, who are unable to resist irrational need of compliance actions, demonstrating an incredible vitality that we consider a race to the error. L'incident speaks of "the desire to want" (Livia's expression is), this desire has left George in anything, even before a meeting on Marguerite, with whom he talked on the phone.

Why have you given the title of wild grasses?

I thought the title match those characters who are completely irrational instincts, like herbs that are roots through cracks in the pavement in some city or on some rocks in the country adrift.
Sugeraţi o traducere mai bună

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu